No matter the size of your business, you know that the business world is getting more complicated. The challenges come, in part, from ever-evolving government regulations, a changing workforce, an increasingly electronics-based culture, and difficult economic times. Our blog page provides useful general management tips and tricks, but this page includes resources that you will need to navigate government regulations.
Below is a list of resources that we are delighted to provide for the new and growing businesses in our client roster. It includes posters and forms produced by the government, and links to pages that outline regulations that pertain to your business. Remember that some employee-related posters are required to be posted by law, and some forms are required to complete employment or reemployment processes; be sure that you have the ones listed here.
We are constantly updating this page, so please check back periodically new resources and guidelines.
Employee-related posters are a must, be sure you have the ones listed here.
- Discrimination Poster
- Federal Wage and Hour
- Federal Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Act
- Unemployment Insurance Notice
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Employee Rights Under National Labor Relations
- Employee Polygraph Protection
- Albuquerque NM Wage Minimum Wages
- NM State Job Health and Safety Protection (OSHA)
- Human Trafficking